Asad Abbas & Co. is among the top UAE companies offering quality service all over the Middle East to help and partner with our clients and provides guidelines for their VAT Registration. The forthcoming operation of VAT in UAE on 1 January 2018 is making people prepare for the same. You can welcome VAT in UAE with Asad Abbas & Co. by your side guiding your each and every step that you take for VAT compliance.
Who should register for VAT?
Every taxable person who is an inhabitant of a member state and whose annual supplies value in the member state is more than or is anticipated to surpass the compulsory registration threshold. Registration is compulsory for:
Threshold AED 375,000 – Compulsory registration
Threshold AED 187,500 – Voluntary registration
How to calculate threshold:
- Total value of supplies for the previous 12 months made by a taxable person; or
- Taxable supplies that will be made by the company in next 30 days and the value of which will be more than the threshold of compulsory registration.
- Value of relieved supplies will not be measured for calculating the annual supplies
- No threshold is applicable to non-resident taxable entities, they must register.
A couple of documents are required to be submitted while registering for VAT in UAE.
To register as an individual:
- Applicant’s application along with signature
- Applicant’s occupant permit
- Copy of the passport of the Applicant
To register as an authority:
- Decree copy
- Application letter with official signatory of the applicant
- Copy of Act of incorporation
Want to obtain your business VAT registered speedily and free of any hassles? Our team at Asad Abbas & Co. are UAE VAT specialists and they can make it happen. Contact us immediately and get the most excellent deal obtainable.